Marami Medhi has cut a niche for herself also in the field of choreography. She has proved her worth in her works, such as,
• Luit Kanya - (performed at Rabindra Sadan, Kolkata)
• Basanta Manjari - (Musical feature of D.D.K. Guwahati)
• 0’ Mor Aponar Desh - (a choreography on folk dances of Assam)
• Nupur Dhwani - (A choreography on Kathak).
• Bhalpoar Diksou Batere - (a Kathak based Nrityabhinaya, of Assamese poetry written by Hiren Bhatttacharya ,Sahitya Academy award winner)
• Urvashi - (a dance drama of mobile theatre of Assam).
• Om Shanti - (a dance drama telecast by Doordarshan, Guwahati.
• Tridhara - (a synchronization of three major dance form viz-Kathak, Satriya & Odissi).
• Jugalbandi - (a unique and comparative presentation of Satriya & Kathak dance).
• Seuji Dhora - a dance drama on environmental issue
• Hati Aru Manuh - a dance drama on elephant & human conflict.
• Nritya Sangam- (a classic fusion of Kathak and Sattriya)
• Lajja’ the veil - a choreographic composition based on Satriya and kathak on women empowerment etc.
Feature film : She is also a renowned actress of Assamese feature Film such as Rickshawala, Bohagar Duparia, Sonmoina, Mon etc.
Other T V serials and Tele Film to her credit are
T.V, Serial : Agantuk, Sandhyatora. Eai Saharate, Anusandhan
Tele-Film : Anya Akash. Bishapriti. Rangman (Documentary).
She has to her credit an audio CD of Kathak dance Vol-1 & II and a VCD titled as ‘Nrityanjali Vol I ’and a DVD of Kathak – Nrityanjali vol -II.